Place the appropriate Preposition in the given sentences.
1. Submit this form _ filling your details _ it.
2. The storm is moving __ the residential area.
3. The cricket match _ India and Pakistan is Tuesday.
4. I will meet you in evening __ railway station.
5. Turn _ the TV and go your bed.
6. Go and throw this garbage __ the dustbin.
7. He is going __ for a business meeting.
8. A flyover will be built _ the railway track.
9. Your idea is good, I will think _ it.
10. I have bought a piece of land _ Shiv Temple.
over, into, beside, In, between, around, above, before, after, Inside, among, near, towards, through, off, From, out, out of, to, under, away, On, at, upon